I’m not a huge fan of New Year’s resolutions… My thought is that you should be striving to live your best all year. Not just the first week of January… I get the fact that January 1st signifies the beginning of a new year. But in reality, life doesn’t start over. It doesn’t change all of a sudden. It just continues. If you want your life to be any different, you have to be in a constant state of growth. You have to evaluate where you are, where you want to be, and how you plan to get there. Why be Negative Nancy all the time? No one wants to hear how badly your 2012 sucked or how 2013 is an unlucky year. Make the most of it! Live spontaneously!
But if you are a fan of New Year’s resolutions, here are a few witty ones from happywink.org 🙂
1. I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
2. I resolve to work with neglected children — my own.
3. I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.
4. I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.
5. I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
And some more from Hubpages
1. Stop drinking orange juice after I just brushed my teeth.
2. Go back to school to avoid paying my student loans.
3. Claim all my pets as dependents on my taxes.
4. Spend less than $1825 for coffee at Starbucks this year.
5. Watch more cute and cuddly kitten videos on YouTube.
Speaking of cute and cuddly kitten videos, here’s my favorite 🙂
And a few photos just for fun…
In the next post, I’ll share some of the rising trends of 2013. So stay tuned!! Until then…